LICs (Integrated Field Laboratories)
The LICs are proposed as a way to develop integrated solutions for a number of challenges, both technological and business oriented.
1.- Enhance and improve the understanding of the reservoir.
- Increase the Recovery factor
- Reduce risk and uncertainty
2.- Increase well productivity.
- Buildup volumetric and mechanical success and decrease the well’s decline rate.
- Improve the recognition of production intervals.
- Reduce development and production costs.
3.- Test and incorporate new technologies and best practices.
4.- Strengthen the safety, health, and environmental protection indexes.
5.- Upgrade the levels of competence and technical development of the teams.