1.- Identification of opportunities in exploration, evaluation and development plans:
- Optimization (times and costs) of wells interventions.
- Optimization of production forecasts (initial expenses and drilling sequence).
- Optimization (times and costs) of production facilities and synergies.
- Optimization of contractual schemes.
2.- Cost estimation (OPEX and CAPEX)
3.- Definition of scenarios:
- High scenario (optimistic)
- Middle Scenario
- Low scenario (pessimistic)
4.- Economic evaluations with different execution schemes and price sensitivities:
- Assignments: Self-effort, CSIEE
- Farmout: Share production, shared earnings, license
- Change of tax regime CEE: Shared production, share earnings, license, services
5.- Cluster structuring (grouping of projects that improve business value and reduce risk)